#IT-03-34 Introduction to Creative AI
About CourseUAL Creative Computing Institute
Discover the use of AI in the creative industries using practical examples
Machine learning is transforming the creative world, in terms of how creative work is both made and consumed. It’s a burgeoning area, with many potential career opportunities.
On this course, you’ll learn exactly what the creative industries are, and the ways they’re being changed by AI. You’ll identify the latest developments in machine learning, as well as the skills you need to get ahead in creative computing.
Throughout, you’ll examine practical examples of creative AI from creative technologists, artists, media creators, and researchers working at the cutting-edge of the field.
Who developed the course?
The UAL Creative Computing Institute (CCI) offers innovative new courses, research opportunities and a public platform to explore computer science and creative practice.
What Will I Learn?
- Describe how the creative industries are using AI and machine learning at a basic level.
- Compare different types of machine learning and AI approaches that are used in the creative industries.
- Debate the potential of AI to create new media.
- Summarise deep learning and its application to creative industries.
- Explain how AI systems are developed.
- Identify the skills required to work in creative AI.