#LA-02-05 Innovation and Technology in Legal Services
About CourseThe University of Law
Learn how tech is changing legal services
From AI voice assistants to self-driving cars, technological innovation is changing the way society operates. This revolution is not leaving the legal profession untouched, with tech transforming the way lawyers can deliver their services.
On this course, you’ll discover the tools and ideas that are driving these big changes.
You’ll study the principles of innovation and how tech disruption is affecting legal services, analysing AI and automation – what they mean and how they are changing the way lawyers do their jobs.
Understanding these topics is crucial for aspiring 21st-century lawyers.
What topics will you cover?
- The Legal Profession, Past and Present
- Society and Technology
- Market for Legal Services
- Legal Innovation
- Legal Technology
- Artificial Intelligence • Automation
What Will I Learn?
- Explore how the legal profession and market for legal services operate
- Describe the effects of huge advances in technology on the profession and society in general
- Explain the effects of tech and disruption on the traditional model of Legal Services
- Evaluate how technology will change the way that Lawyers do their jobs
- Discuss how important ethics are in a changing legal industry
- Describe the process of Innovation and the effects of Innovation in Law
Topics for this course
Welcome to the Course
A quick welcome to the course00:01:54
The Legal Profession, Past and Present
Times progress, advanced science and technology. From artificial intelligence voice assistants to self-driving cars, technological innovation is changing the way society works. As technology changes the way lawyers provide their services. Make the law profession smart too. The progress of science and technology. This course is very meaningful.
This course gives us an insight into how technological disruption affects legal services, analyzes artificial intelligence and automation, and how they are changing the way lawyers work. It's very vivid. It's very exciting.
I like all the courses on social development. In this course I discovered the tools and ideas that drove these momentous changes in history. It was so interesting. It was so shocking.
With the progress of society, artificial intelligence has become a universal phenomenon. But I had no idea that ARTIFICIAL intelligence would spread to legal services. The course was an eye-opener for me.