Human Capital Management in Hospitality
Assess the skills, knowledge, and potential of your team
Since people are a key element in hospitality management, it’s vital that you understand the human capital of your business: the skills, knowledge, competencies, and attributes of your team.
You’ll learn the importance of human capital in the hospitality industry on this four-week course, from recruiting and training the perfect team to managing motivation and teamwork to ensure guest satisfaction.
Explore the relationship between internal and external customers
Making sure that your guests are happy with the service in your hotel is one of the most important factors in hotel management. But you also have internal customers that need to be satisfied, and that’s the staff.
You’ll learn how to assess the different aspects of human capital and identify which skills and attributes can give you a real competitive advantage.
Develop effective processes for recruiting and motivating teams
To optimise service, you need to first understand what makes a great team function effectively.
You’ll look at the full process of building a highly competitive and productive team, from recruitment and selection to motivating them. You’ll learn the techniques and tools to use to ensure you build and cultivate the best team for your business.
Learn techniques for hospitality training and management in the digital era
Much has changed in the hospitality industry over the years, with digital tools transforming many aspects of the hotel business.
This course will guide you through human capital management in the digital era and how using digital tools and robotics can improve your training and overall management of staff.
Who developed the course?
Universidad de Palermo is global university based in Argentina, recognised as one of the best and most innovative in Latin America.
What Will I Learn?
- Identify the aspects of human capital that transform them into a real competitive advantage in the organisations of the sector.
- Investigate how to plan the staff needs in different departments of a hotel company.
- Evaluate the functioning of highly competitive and motivated teams.
- Explore the scope of changes in human capital management in the era of digitalisation and robotics.
- Practice the processes of description and design of profiles in a context of permanent change in labour competences.