Programming: Think Like a Computer Scientist
About CourseRaspberry Pi Foundation
Find out what else you can do with Python
On this course, you’ll explore Python programming at an intermediate level.
You’ll discover how to break down problems into smaller parts, and then design and apply algorithms to data. You’ll also explore list structures and their various uses.
Ultimately, what you learn will build upon your foundational Python skills – preparing you to progress onto more advanced programming.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation works to put the power of digital making into the hands of people all over the world, so they are capable of understanding and shaping our increasingly digital world.
What Will I Learn?
- Produce your own functions to break down problems into more manageable parts
- Apply several common search and sort algorithms to data
- Compare the efficiency of algorithms
- Modify functions to take parameters and output return values
- Interpret algorithms expressed in plain English, in pseudocde and as flowcharts