#BU-02-88 Digital Skills: Artificial Intelligence
Identify the skills you will need to work with AI in the future
Artificial intelligence (AI) is used in many businesses to improve the way employees work. On this course, you will learn more about the past, present and future of artificial intelligence and explore its potential in the workplace.
You will enhance your understanding with interesting facts, trends, and insights about using artificial intelligence. You will also explore the working relationship between humans and AI and the predicted skills needed to work with AI.
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- What is Artificial Intelligence and where did it come from?
- AI in Action
- What does this mean for me
Who developed the course?
Accenture Digital Skills is a free, interactive series of courses which help and prepare people to build the digital skills necessary to gain a job or start a business.
What Will I Learn?
- Describe the origins and advent of AI
- Explain the relationship between AI and Automation
- Reflect on the application of AI to your own context
- Identify key shifts in the workplace influenced by AI
- Assess the impact shifts in the workplace may have on roles and responsibilities
- Identify how the relationship has changed between AI and humans
- Identify future skills required to work and interact with AI